Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just little back ground.. IAS is the international Auto Salon hosted by SEMA... this show is very similar to the big SEMA in las Vegas every year in november... this is an extermely large show that takes palce ove a 3 day period...

WTF ok normally i dont go to shows to win.. but IAS is a huge show and i was excited to compete to see where i stand among some of the nations best.. so what happens.. i lost to a stock R32... WTF!!! :crazy:

heres a quote i got from anoter forum..

quote:
So besides the exhaust, maybe intake, and the fact its an R32...How is it the best VW at the show?

Cause it doesn't hurt to kiss the ass of the guy that runs the biggest VW event on the west coast I guess....

welcome to the politics of the automotive industry...

·
Registered
342 Posts
Ehem.......... :roll:

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Scuba2001 said:
See, now something like that sux. I hate political crap. If thats the case, dont waste your time going there next year. :mad:
seriously... im still burning about it but you know it ends up with the judges didnt know it was stock.. you can ask any VW guy and he'll do but if you have a honda guy looking at it.. he wont know.. i guess thats what i get for not having a display but the VW shows are what matter to me.. so we'll see.. :crazy: :cry:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
Jdubu81
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing