Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dont let people drive you car!!!!! i know i know ive said it to myself OVER and over again... so this morning i get up, my mom( :mad: ) comes up to me and is like dont get mad at me, but i scratched your RIMS!
i was like WHAT?!?!?!?!?
(she took my car without asking) and went to the store... so i run down, and wat do you know.. theres NICE scratch in my Carlssons(about 2-3 inches)
fcuk am i pissed off..

sorry i had to vent :evil:

-Mark- :cry:

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
(Don't take this the wrong way...)
<deadpan sarcasm>
Huh, wow, wheels got scratched. Didn't see this one coming.
So, how are your Air Jordans?
</deadpan sarcasm>

All kidding aside, I can see how you would feel this way, though. If I'd spent a lot of money on wheels, I'd probably be pretty upset too. I think that's why I'm happy with my Adelaides.

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
kill her :suspicio:
No, but really, kill her :mad:

Id say"Mom, its ok. I still love you. You are buying me new wheels though. Ill take a set of BBS LMs. Just give me the card and we'll forget all about this incedent. :D "

Call it a day! :thumbup:

Sorry to hear about that though man!

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Why would you ever leave your keys on the family hook? It seems that your Passat was so upset with your "key negligence" that it drove itself along a curb. Always keep your keys with you. Never hang them for others to take. Trust no one.

:bow: You can sleep in your car, but you can't drive your house. :crazy:

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
Damn, i'm sorry bro, hate to see that happen to these brand new wheels. I enjoyed looking at your car at the GTG and your wheels are perfect for your car. I know someone who fixes them here (hope i can get a hold of him if needed :lol: , been a while), so if you need, let me know...........Sorry mate...............Rah............ :b5: :thumbup: .

·
Registered
696 Posts
Never let a woman drive your car, especially with 18" rims. They just dont have the ability to pay attention to detail like that. Its an unwritten rule that the new generation is already forgetting.. dont let it happen again. and make her pay for repair

·
Registered
917 Posts
Thanks for confirming I had good sense in my decision to not let my wife -- or anyone else -- drive my car.

That's the worst thing about taking my car in for service. It's like taking your 16 year old daughter to a roadie convention and telling them to "take good care of her". :shock:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Stick Shift

XedoS69 said:
you should have stick shift
I am sure that my wife wont take my car, she just doean't know how to drive it :lol:

sorry to hear it.
make her pay for the rim
The ONLY thing my wife wants to drive is a stick shift, she hates automatics ... go figure ...

·
Banned
9,668 Posts
Man Mark, so sorry to read about this. The Carlsons are nice wheels, and arent cheap. So, tell her you love her, but she is going to foot the bill for a new rim. You want it in its original condition. IT was that way when she got the keys, and she should make it right. Its even worse if she took the keys without you knowing.

Steve

·
Registered
299 Posts
XedoS69 said:
you should have stick shift
I am sure that my wife wont take my car, she just doean't know how to drive it :lol:
Funny. I'm in the same situation. :thumbup:

-Craig

1 - 20 of 37 Posts