Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
sweet looking forward to it.... maybe we can get those PDX guys up here too
Thats a good idea actually. A couple of years ago we had the BC guys coming down for the one we did to Mount St Helen and we ended up with 16 passats, good turn out!.

this car is a myth,,,,,,,,i kid bro , lets get this drive happening
Lol i know right!. I will make it happen, we will call it a fall drive :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Man, I haven't seen any of you guys in ages!!!

Rah, I LOVE the looks of the car... get your lowers painted! :p :lol:

I might still have my car in October... earlier this summer I put a pre-order down payment on the A3 TDI and they're supposed to arrive late October. The dealer said only 6 units will be arriving in the initial shipment and all of them were sold in a few days. :icon_eek:

I'll keep an eye out for this cruise. :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Man, I haven't seen any of you guys in ages!!!

Rah, I LOVE the looks of the car... get your lowers painted! :p :lol:

I might still have my car in October... earlier this summer I put a pre-order down payment on the A3 TDI and they're supposed to arrive late October. The dealer said only 6 units will be arriving in the initial shipment and all of them were sold in a few days. :icon_eek:

I'll keep an eye out for this cruise. :thumbup:
Obviously the month has come and gone and i did not post for any cruise or gtg's. I have been really busy in all aspect of life right now so it is obvious that it will not happen :p this month. Maybe we should do a brewery gtg sometime in the near futur and put a big drive together during the spring or summer next year like the yearly get together we use to organize!. I will try to get a hold of Alex and get one going for 2010! :Thumbup:.

I really like your rims.
Thank you :thumbup:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Obviously the month has come and gone and i did not post for any cruise or gtg's. I have been really busy in all aspect of life right now so it is obvious that it will not happen :p this month. Maybe we should do a brewery gtg sometime in the near futur and put a big drive together during the spring or summer next year like the yearly get together we use to organize!. I will try to get a hold of Alex and get one going for 2010! :Thumbup:.

Thank you :thumbup:
Dont forget...I do the Mount Baker Cruise:driving: every year in May...I got some good plans going for it this year so far I will check back in to see if any one else is doing some GTG

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
I'm good, building up my post count lol.hot as hell here in NY
I saw the post count lol right on. Aren't you guys up to the 100+ in N.Y ? Here in the pacific northwest, this is the first week were we did not have any rain and actually hit 75... crazy :p

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
Damn, been a while, not often do i come in this forum anymore, but i'm still here and so is the :b5: !

81 - 99 of 99 Posts