Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
READ BEFORE YOU LISTEN

A young husband called up the DJ, asking him to play this prank on his wife for fun. The couple had just bought a new house and had a new baby. This is a recording of the radio DJ pretending to be the husband's boss, calling to apologize to the wife for firing the husband at this bad time. Be sure to pay special attention to the last line spoken by the wife.

Right Click, Save As

·
Registered
237 Posts
Oh bull,

Was that for real?? The guy doesn't even sound like someone's boss. He sounds just like a radio host. He sounds like Jim Rome. Besides, a guy works there for 20 years, I'd think the wife would know his boss by now. I met my wife's boss after she'd been there 3 weeks. Plus, she'd have no reason to tell the boss she's doing her husband's brother. Is it funny?? Crap yeah!! Real?? I need proof!!!

Jonathan

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
OMG.ROTFLMAO. remind me to never try to play a joke like that on my wife. OUCH!!!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Oh, brother!

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Initially I was thinkking that maybe this was a urban legend, but apparently this was on KSJO's Lamont and Tonelli in San Jose (which I could hear if I ever got "FERN" set back to on on my stereo). It still might be a prank on the DJs, though.

A description can be found here:
http://www.netfunny.com/rhf/jokes/92q4/djprank.html

1 - 11 of 11 Posts