Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
How about the Audi TT pedals for the 99 B5? And if it is an Auto (Tip) then the new TT has a tip version this year. Not sure if these fit but worth a look. Maybe someone else knows.

·
Registered
606 Posts
I have the Anni pedals on my Bora, which i have removed in order to sell the car.

I'm hoping to buy a B5.5 once it is sold, and having looked at a few, the R32/TT/Anni pedal covers will not fit the B5.5 Passat. I am not sure about the B5, as I have not looked at the pedals to see their size.

Are the B5 & B5.5 pedals the same size ? If so, has anyone got a picture of the Phaeton pedal covers ? I'd be grateful to see them.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Anyone have a pic of the Phaeton pedals (you say they fit the B5)?

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
the R32 has an auto version? i would like to see the jackass who would buy a auto R32|!
Rae

The auto version fo the R32 if called the DSG. This is the one with the paddles and the tranny is actually a manual without a clutch pedal or you could put it in drive and the TCU would do the gear selection.

This is also a option on the Audi TT 3.2

You do know that these cars are built on the same basic floor pan layout Right :???:

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
phantom GLI said:
the R32 has an auto version? i would like to see the jackass who would buy a auto R32|!
Rae

The auto version of the R32 is called the DSG. This is the one with the paddles on the steering wheel and the tranny is actually a manual without a clutch pedal or you could put it in drive and the TCU would do the gear selection for you. You should do a search and check out some technical information on that drive train.

You do know that these cars are built on the same basic floor pan layout Right :???:

·
Registered
745 Posts
phantom GLI said:
Rae

The auto version fo the R32 if called the DSG. This is the one with the paddles and the tranny is actually a manual without a clutch pedal or you could put it in drive and the TCU would do the gear selection.

Didnt know that! but still think that an R32 with a stick would be more fun than with the paddles! Thx for the info though, a man is always learning!

·
Registered
531 Posts
I am interested Steve...Are the auto pedals an easy fit for my B5? And does it include the dead pedal?

·
Registered
960 Posts
Dead pedal is included, and the install is basically the same as those with a clutch, brake pedal is a direct swap, gas and dead pedals use the same installation tricks as the clutch set-up. You won;t find a nicer, better fitting factory solution.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.