Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
quiet but good power and sound when pushed, exhaust, which ones?

hey guys just want to say you guys have been great for all the questions i have had... well i got another one... what exhaust do you guys say would give me good power and remain quiet like when idling and just regular driving but when i punch it, it gives that extra little growl, i had an exhaust on a previous car but it was way to overpowering to my noise drowned out my music and was just plain annoying...
i could use any suggestions.... i m pumped you guys in clubb5 have been great i should have my cars pics up as soon as i get my exhaust just got my wheels but those are goin on till it stops snowing...
thanks

·
Registered
921 Posts
Re: quiet but good power and sound when pushed, ... (buddylee81)

One word "Brullen",
an Buddylee81, today's ur lucky day
because during the month of feb, Brullen will be holding a group buy on their complete (Down pipe back) exhaust systems for us B5'ers
Check the group buy section for detail
or call 1-888-brullen

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
Re: quiet but good power and sound when pushed, ... (buddylee81)

SuperSprint or the Brullen exhaust are great recommendations. Brullen may be a better value but the SS offers better performance!

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Re: quiet but good power and sound when pushed, ... (The Swami)

I went with Brullen because the SuperSprint is very similar size piping to stock IIRC. The Brullen is also cat back rather than half an exhaust. I am not into loud exhausts at all, this one sounds great. I get compliments on the sound and the looks on a regular basis.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts