Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I am a little confused about the way the CDs work and the eBhan Reader. I may have found the CD on a p2p so I am going to try and download it. It is not the latest edition so if I like the way it works then I am going to buy the newest CD of the manual. TIA

·
Registered
333 Posts
Bentley Ebahn reader doesn't have a trial version, and we do not encourage software piracy here. If you want to go cheap, pay $15 to amazon.com and get the Haynes manual.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I am thinking that everyone here has a lot more money than I do so I would rather see what it looks like first and how it works. If it is worth the money IMO than I have no problem buying it. But as far as Bentley goes and their "Online Activation" if you can still pirate MS products then I really don't see Bentley putting up much of a fight against online piracy. I mean Bentley should at least offer some sort of free trial, what the hell is up with that?

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I have the Bentley CD version and I am buying the paper version from the Walmart deal. The CD version for me sucks. Can't flip through it at car side unless you load it up on a laptop and it is sooo cumbersome.

·
Registered
541 Posts
The search function on the CD blows chunks. You can never find anything and everything is a huge hassle. I have a CD and never use it. Buy the paper manual.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
jjasper13
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing