Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a few questions about the HP racing evo wheels. I have read that they come in hyper silver and hyper black, is this true, and if so can some one post some pictures of it up. My other question is, does anyone know of a website that sells these rims, in these colors, I am not interested in silver or chrome, thanks for your time.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the info, i searched for the rims on ebay, but i didn't see any in hyper black, because that is the color I want. For how much money would you sell me 4 Nitto Nt-555 225/40-18 for, thanks for the answers, I would also like if someone could give me a link to a store that sells the HP racing evos in hyper black, thanks again.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
DANGGER25 said:
thanks for the info, i searched for the rims on ebay, but i didn't see any in hyper black, because that is the color I want. For how much money would you sell me 4 Nitto Nt-555 225/40-18 for, thanks for the answers, I would also like if someone could give me a link to a store that sells the HP racing evos in hyper black, thanks again.
Again HP EVOS come in Hyper Silver Light and Hyper Silver Dark as you were shown in the picture!!!
No Hyper Black!!!! Chrome Yes but not Hyper Black.
http://www.hpdesignwheels.com/

Hyper Silver

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.