Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A: Hitting TWO :mad: :mad:

Thats right....driving tonight on a back road came over a hill into a frigging HEARD of deer. I counted eight but who knows....Tried like hell to avoid them but took one on each side :cry:

Driver side just took corner light out...passanger side fender, and door and hood.......arrrrghhhhh....and you guys thought your damn pot holes and man-holes were bad, this is one area i HATE being on the up side of one upping you.

Pics soon.

^*#$#[email protected]$$$&[email protected]&$#! :nervous:

daniel and Stella (99 windsor blue GLX)

·
Registered
163 Posts
I've hit 4 deer in my driving career...........................BUT....................never 2 at once. :weirdo:

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
A. Being the deer that gets hit w/ a Passat?
A. Hitting a deer with your new Enzo?
A. Hitting TWO deer and not getting any venison out of the deal?

Seriously, glad to hear you're all right...the B5 can be fixed.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
atomicalex said:
So sorry. But that must have been wild. One of those wacky weird situations where you don't know whether to laugh or cry.

:cry: :cry:
AA, your right :wink: , sure i'm darn bummed out bout "Stella" but WTF she came throught with flying colors (and a few flying deer parts). So far what i have determined....NO suspension damage, Nothing through the radiator, in fact grill is intact, Still "street legal" except for the passanger turn sig and i can rig something there till i fixer up.......

Kinda reminded me of the old monty Python sketch......

"Oh no, I'm Fine...it's ONLY a flesh wound"

:weirdo:

daniel

·
Registered
297 Posts
You should try hitting a Kangaroo.. especially a big Red.. I have seen the damage they do to 18 wheelers.... :eek:h:

BTW, sorry to hear about your experience but at least you are ok....

·
Banned
3,535 Posts
iconnx said:
You should try hitting a Kangaroo.. especially a big Red.. I have seen the damage they do to 18 wheelers.... :eek:h:

If you hit a Kangoroo dont put your jacket and Sunglasses on it to take pictures . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
81 Posts
hitting a person is definatly worse. My buddy hit a girl while driving drunk (STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!) she was ok exept for a sprained leg, did'nt do any damage but its been almost a year and he has not drove since that night. :sad: for a sitting passat and for a stupid driver

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
brick wall

sub note

one time i was stoped on a really really isolated strech of country road with woods on each side becuase i saw a few dear run accross ( this was at like 1am)

i looked out my drivers side window really hard to see if i could see anyothers and one jumped out of the woods and ran into the side of my stoped car

i still dont know how i didnt shit my self to dealth i was never so shocked /scared in all my life

( it was my old old mazda 626 )

·
Registered
297 Posts
1.8Tabamoura said:
iconnx said:

If you hit a Kangoroo dont put your jacket and Sunglasses on it to take pictures . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ROFLMAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
man :shock: that sucks, i hope no one was hurt and you insurance company is decent :suspicio:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts