Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!
I just joined, of course I do have problem/problems with my B6 4motion. BUT, while trying to find out what is causing the problem, I though I could have a sort of a diary here.

I did try to find solutions from manuals, internet, etc, without the solution...

I, or my car actually, have a problem with electrics. It is easier to list operative parts, than non-operative. No similar(exactly) problem was found in web.

Operating, f.ex headlights, handbrake signal light (can not released though), radio. Dashboard only shows the car-frame (and doors), and lower line texts. No power to instruments and no ignition when pushing the key way down.
So far, relays and fuses are doublechecked. The code reader does not operate, not even a selfpowered one (tried two different), so theres no voltage there either..

I think I would need some wiring diagrams, in order to find out where is the blackout.
Anyone have any idea wherefrom those wirings could be found?

BR KimmoV

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I did finally find a wiring diagram, now should the fault-finding be more easy. Only, there is over 300 pages to read... Wish me luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts