Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Someone is going to yell at you for bashing. There is some method that your supposed to take up with the mods with problems. I remember reading a post about 2 weeks ago with someone haveing a problem. Contact troopser93 on here I think he runs it. But I can feel your pain.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I have ordered from Dubstop many times. Half the time, i actually drive to him as it is only 20 mins from me. I have no complaints. Sorry to hear that.

·
Resident a-hole knowitall
15,711 Posts
this is going to get locked or deleted like the rest of them

·
Lefties have rights, too!
15,698 Posts
Rus has been good me in the past. He has been very busy of late but I've always gotten an answer from him within a week. Sorry to hear you are having problems but he will come through. I believe he has recently been traveling in Germany.

·
Punches Dubs. True Story
9,982 Posts
You've been here more than a year and a half and you don't know how issues of this sort are to be handled? Here's a hint: you don't go public until you've talked to a Mod.

IB4TL

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
not bashing, just wondered if anything had happend that might prevent them from getting back to me. In the meantime I'll PM rusty or someone to see if they can take this down

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I had an issue too, and didn't know the proper way to go about this either and i've been on here for a while. Admittedly i don't spend as much time on here as a lot of you guys. I think you should be able to comment about any business out there for the benefit of the members. I do agree that mentioning a particular PW member is probably wrong and I realize that now. So give us guys a break who may have missed the memo regarding handling issues like this.

·
Moderator/Administrator
25,293 Posts
Griezer, how is that policy any different from that on other forums? Ones I have frequented are the same way. If not for that "mod first" policy, it would turn into a EBay bad feedback free-for-all everytime someone got their package a day late or someone didn't repsond to their email in 10 seconds. And for the record, I had no problems with my dubstop order.....

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Griezer, how is that policy any different from that on other forums? Ones I have frequented are the same way. If not for that "mod first" policy, it would turn into a EBay bad feedback free-for-all everytime someone got their package a day late or someone didn't repsond to their email in 10 seconds. And for the record, I had no problems with my dubstop order.....
Well believe it or not this is the ONLY forum i've ever been a member of. Never had a desire or need to join one, except for this one. Never heard of a mod first policy. I'm glad you didn't have a problem, I wish i could say the same.

·
Registered
684 Posts
I emailed Rus a few weeks ago with a sales question. I never received a reply. It was of little consequence, though. I just bought what I needed from another source.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts