Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
You're right. I've never seen that before, LITW. Wasn't anything in there to warrant removal.

Look for a "contact moderator" or something and ask about it. I just looked at the Wayback Machine, but the last time the site was crawled was in June 2017, before your thread began.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Your thread is not the only one but other users have been experiencing difficulties with the site and so far no moderator has said anything about what's going on with the site.

·
Super Moderator
14,051 Posts
I see no post you ever submitted about overheating. Nothing in the back end either. Deleted threads actually get moved to the back end so only mods and admins can see them. I'm not sure why your post is no longer here.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It looks like a bunch of threads disappeared. I don't get it!! The title of the thread was like "Coolant light flashing, and temp gauge going up". There would be no reason for moderation, as there were no issues. Things were moving along at my molasses speed, but no need for mods.

·
Registered
86 Posts
There was an issue a few weeks ago with a thread I started, and some from others, as well. We had posted in the "Passat World Comments, Suggestions & Help" forum and a moderator got back to us and got things sorted. At that time, the issue was with non-alphanumeric characters being in the post title - things like ' , @ # etc.

Try posting your issue in that forum for a response.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There was an issue a few weeks ago with a thread I started, and some from others, as well. We had posted in the "Passat World Comments, Suggestions & Help" forum and a moderator got back to us and got things sorted. At that time, the issue was with non-alphanumeric characters being in the post title - things like ' , @ # etc.

Try posting your issue in that forum for a response.
They fixed it, and my thread came back. I'll keep your comment in mind in case it happens again. Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts