Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I'm Urlik's Hero
9,783 Posts
I have the copy of PVW it was featured in on my desk here at work - one of my favourite cars of all time.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
I can understand doing the Jetta front end conversion on a GTI. (I've seen it in person and it looks good) But on an R32 that's just plain wrong. :thumbdown

But, besides the fact that it's a JR32 now, not a bad price considering the mods.

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
I can understand doing the Jetta front end conversion on a GTI. (I've seen it in person and it looks good) But on an R32 that's just plain wrong. :thumbdown

But, besides the fact that it's a JR32 now, not a bad price considering the mods.
How many R32s with a front end converstion have you seen? Probably none, which is why he did it. Its all about being different...everyone just leaves the OEM R32 front (which looks awesome), but if you want to stand out you need to be different.

I love that car, one of my favorite dubs :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
I believe that's appeal to novelty...

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,881 Posts
saw this car at Treffen der Hamster this year. it was sweet.

·
Salty Moderation Stylez
12,663 Posts
nice car.

However I would never buy a car that is already built like that.

it will always be known as (so and so's old car)

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
that's awesomely sick! I wish I had the money for it.

I really like the Jetta front end and see nothing wrong with it on a R32. It's different and gives it a more aggressive look (just get rid of the orange signals). The color is even nicer than the TT Nimbus Gray.

Not a bad price for all that work and performance.

·
I got this user title because I'm old and special
8,552 Posts
I don't know why he is selling it. One of my favorite cars and competitors.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts