Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I still haven't put on the center caps cause i'm waiting for the VW ones to come in, to decide which ones i like better... should be in tomorrow...

These are pretty lousy pics, simply cause the car is not clean, and i was in my driveway... some better shot coming this weekend... hopefully i'll have time to install the Euro W8 Bi-Xenons this week as well...

I'm not happy with the drop right now... i would like the front to come down another 1/4"... we'll see what happens...

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
The wheels look great. I can see the pics. I like those wheels. Well I should, because I own a set as well!! :lol: 8)

What size are they? Also, Go with the BBS center caps. You should be pround to display your good taste in wheels. BBS wheels are great!!! :thumbup:

Nice wheels!!! :bow:

·
Banned
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they are 18x8.5...

everyone knows they are BBS anyhow... i mean it's embalzened right there on the wheel... and if someone doesn't know...? then it doesn't matter... i mod for the enthusiasts... ;)

·
Banned
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
maybe that's what it is... something is bugging me about them... i thought it was a lack of lip, but it may be the extra mass at the hub...

although it does hide the brakes pretty well... cause i have no plans to upgrade the brakes on this car... at least not anytime soon... :wink:

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Minus the Auto trans :roll: your car is tight as hell. Please tell us what drop you have so I DON'T get it. The car is still too high for me.

·
Registered
882 Posts
The rims are sweet. What is the suspension you're running? If you're ever down the Chambersburg way give me a shout.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
It's just the whole package. One you do other mods, they'll just click. Or maybe they won't, but I know tons of people here who would buy them in a second if you decided to sell them. So its kind of a win-win situation.

Painted lowers will really set your car off. It'll probably make the rims look much better because it looks lower.

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
D ZIGNER said:
I like BBS's but to me, the CH's have to much mass around the hub. It almost as big as pie tin before it becomes stubby spokes.

Just my opinion.

Scott
YES. I love my CH's, but it made my 13.1" rotors look nonexistent.

As for the center caps, I'd recommend the silver ones that I have on my CH's.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Yikes - you guys are pretty critical (I know that's the point). That car looks SWEET w/ those BBS'. Clean clean clean. The drop is just right - the perfect balance of performance/looks and drivability IMHO. Nice.

steve

·
Registered
432 Posts
D ZIGNER said:
I know this is not a BBS but these have NO lip at all but a small hub. Makes a big difference I think.

My old, spare wheels now:

Scott
man it's good to have you back. that variant simply rocks.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
im liking the rims but i would cry for the lack of lip.

·
Registered
716 Posts
D ZIGNER said:
I know this is not a BBS but these have NO lip at all but a small hub. Makes a big difference I think.

My old, spare wheels now:

Scott
When i was looking for wheels, yours convinced me to get the MM Cellos, albeit in 17s. What replaced them?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.