Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

I don't seem to be able to find the right search terms for what I want... I am trying to figure out what I need to do to switch my seat(s) on my 2007 2.0 from the regular power drivers seat to the memory seat(s) (Do they make powered passenger seats?).

What is the seat part number that I need or what is it called? From what I can gather, I need to switch out the whole seat, not just add a module or something... so what am I looking for exactly? Is it just the seat or do I need other parts as well? I already have VAGCOM... will that give me mirror memory as well or is that something separate or is that something I can activate right now?

Thanks for any help

·
Registered
414 Posts
I can't answer most of your questions, but I believe you have to change out the seats, and yes they do make a power passenger seat. I have one in my car.

·
Registered
299 Posts
youre gonna need more than just the seat. theres a module that also controls your side mirrors and seats. its not easy, i remember looking into it and gave up and i do my share of upgrades lol. im doing a rainsensor and auto dim mirror right now actually in my 2010

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So there is an additional module even though I already have power mirrors and a power drivers seat? Ugh... was hoping it was just a vagcom adjustment and a new seat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts