Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if they make a power rear sunshade for the Passat in any of the VW markets? Maybe in Germany or UK?

·
Registered
960 Posts
Bringing this post back, anyone know if a Power rearsunshade

Hi Gang,

Does nayone know if a power rear sunshade is possible, I've heard that middle east versions and maybe asian market Passats had this as an option,

Fact or fiction?

TIA

Steve

·
Registered
241 Posts
I have a '99 passat saloon (sedan). I purchased a manual rear sun shade from Vw a few years back. At the time I was looking through the parts catalogue , the power sunshade was displayed with all its parts. I'm not sure about the latest model , but I'd guess that you can buy the individual parts then mod the rear deck to suit.

·
Registered
606 Posts
The 2004 VW UK price list only lists one rear sunblind, and that is for the B5 (not variant)

part number 3B5 064 360 A

Price incl. VAT £67.50 from UK dealers

I have no other details, but would have to assume (knowing VW prices :shock: ) that it is manual operation.

·
Registered
598 Posts
You guys need to think out side the box, im very disapionted!
Going for all these weak factory made parts. . I think im gonna have to order the parts on ebay and make my self my own power sun shade. . . .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
10 Participants
Steve Z1
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing