Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could those of you who are willing please post a pic of your modified interior/dash. I am asking because I have the greyish interior and I am having a fit :mad: to which interior/dash color to upgrade to.

My choices are:

OEM VW wood
OEM Net Optic
Brushed Aluminum

Help me out by posting your pics. :bow:

·
Registered
433 Posts

Which Kit is this?
where did you get it?

I've been on the look out for a kit to adapt my black plastic to the wood look in this style center dash and can't seem to find it. (W/ the longer open compartment on the bottom and then the Cup hold at the very bottom)

any help would be appreciated - thanks.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Here is a bog standard Euro one...

Guys how does one remove the outer dash piece...I need to fit a mobile phone bracket and I need to pull this out first...where should one pull it from ? The larger peice that surrounds the buttons and radio...

·
Banned
1,631 Posts
K-aotic said:
Which Kit is this?
where did you get it?

I've been on the look out for a kit to adapt my black plastic to the wood look in this style center dash and can't seem to find it. (W/ the longer open compartment on the bottom and then the Cup hold at the very bottom)

any help would be appreciated - thanks.
OEM. I have a 1999 GLS V6. :thumbup:

·
the Sal wannabe
4,901 Posts
D ZIGNER said:
don_rapheal said:
ycharlies said:
i hope this isnt overkill...
That's a pretty sweet set-up. Not overkill at all :p
For a video arcade or home theater, maybe.

But in a car? :crazy: Do you live in it or drive it as a car?

:lol: :lol:

Scott
hahaha it's more for the comfort and entertainment for my passengers during road trips. we have quite a number of those.

·
Banned
1,850 Posts
I provide good old fashioned intelligent entertainment, I converse with my passengers instead of giving them more electronic stimulation. We get that all day at work with our computers, cell phones, email, pagers, etc.

How many parents stick a DVD in instead of talking with their kids on the way home from school? Or let them play a silly video game to keep them quiet.

Ed Op: We are losing the art of conversation.

Scott

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.