Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
0 Posts
Re: I'm taking down the pictures, no interest from CB5

1.8Tabamoura said:
I'm taking down the pictures for the Illuminated door handles since the moderators did not add it to the info Forum.

http://www.clubb5.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=71971&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

If you like the mod copy the write up as I'm going to remove the pictures in 3 hours.

they will still be posted at www.b5one.com
Thats not cool, you did'nt post it for response did you?, ive looked at it many times and its useful to everyone even if it never makes it to the information forum. You should leave it its a nice writeup!

- Steve

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Please leave it. While the topic has not ended up in the Information forum it is still valuable to the members here. I can convert the entire writeup to HTML and with your permission place it and the images on my web space for hosting. Then you can share the link with various members of the VW community.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Any particular reason they didn't add it to the info forum? It does take a couple days for them to get around to moving stuff in there.

·
Lisa Simpson
15,044 Posts
Did you PM a mod and request a move? You didn't PM me.

We have a general method for moving topics, you contact the moderator of your choice, the mod advises you what to do and then after some little editing, etc., we move the topic.

Calm down. :crazy:

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Sorry to say, but this is how I read your post:

"awww, nobody likes my mod! the several pages of replies aren't enough for my ego so if it isn't in the Info forum I should take down the pictures and spite everyone"

·
Registered
365 Posts
gig103 said:
Sorry to say, but this is how I read your post:

"awww, nobody likes my mod! the several pages of replies aren't enough for my ego so if it isn't in the Info forum I should take down the pictures and spite everyone"
Yep. Same here. :sad:

·
1st Gear
17,568 Posts
atomicalex said:

We have a general method for moving topics, you contact the moderator of your choice, the mod advises you what to do and then after some little editing, etc., we move the topic.

Calm down. :crazy:
She is right.....

These people are pretty busy and there is times when they will mis things...I know I do.

So you really have to send a Mod a PM so that they even know that it exists. I do it everytime I do a write up.

If Mods feel thats its good info they will move it....and from the looks of your write up I think they will!

Keep'em coming!!!

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Banned
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
atomicalex wrote:

Calm down.

She is right.....

These people are pretty busy and there is times when they will mis things...I know I do.

So you really have to send a Mod a PM so that they even know that it exists. I do it everytime I do a write up.

If Mods feel thats its good info they will move it....and from the looks of your write up I think they will!

Keep'em coming!!!

Sorry Everybody just had a bad day and when i saw my write up post dying without going ro the info forum . kinnda felt bad ( spent the whole sunday afternoon to do the mod to a member to put together the write up)

I understand we have more things to do then juts browse the site all day long.

I appologize to everybody the post is back .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
11 Participants
1BadWGN
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing