Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may recall from my previous post (Rear-Ended) my 99 GLS V6 was totalled.

Last night I purchased an '04 GLX - Shadow Blue Passat. It being the end of the month coupled with VW incentives, I walked away with it for $26K plus tax/title etc. That 1.9% financing was sweet too. I paid a lot more than that for my GLS V6 in 1998.

I take delivery next week after I receive my check from the insurance company.

It feels good to stay with the B5 crowd.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
congrats, i hope this one does not get smoked :wink:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Hey that's a great deal. Congrats with the new :b5: . That's a lot less that I paid for my 2001 GLX as well!

B5_Passat said:
As some of you may recall from my previous post (Rear-Ended) my 99 GLS V6 was totalled.

Last night I purchased an '04 GLX - Shadow Blue Passat. It being the end of the month coupled with VW incentives, I walked away with it for $26K plus tax/title etc. That 1.9% financing was sweet too. I paid a lot more than that for my GLS V6 in 1998.

I take delivery next week after I receive my check from the insurance company.

It feels good to stay with the B5 crowd.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Geez, I bought my 04 in December, and paid $28,900 which was below invoice, and includes 4 years of inspection/emissions test (worth another $200).

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes.

"Was that $26k PLUS 1.9% financing?? Was this for manual or tiptronic tranny?"

Yes, that was 26K plus 1.9%. I did not finance the whole amount as I am expecting a check for my deceased passat.

The car has a tiptronic tranny and OnStar - no CD changer or mud flaps, etc. It also has 100 miles on it from road tests - no biggy for me.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Nice deal. Last month, I was quoted the same from Boston VW and Quirk VW, though they didn't kick in the 1.9 financing. Ended up getting a 4 motion for $28. with 2.9% through Quirk.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
8 Participants
dfmarcus
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing