Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im only listing them as a feeler, cuz i want to buy the bag set up from Tfreestyle.....if some1 wants these ASAP....ill take them off and throw my stock setup on.....so i can get the bags from him......so if any1 is intersted, ill let them go for 800 plus shipping.....they have about 5k miles on them....i hardly drove my car this past year, so not much wear and tear.

Other solution is this......if some1 wants my Coils.....they can buy the Bags from Tfreestyle....and then we can do a trade....either way let me know ASAP....thanx

·
Registered
130 Posts
we can work out some type of 3 way thing to save ebay fees also if you guys want to. just let me know what you guys want to do and I will help in anyway possible.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ugh, if i wasnt in such a rush to sell these to try and get the bags....id def do payments....but i cant, unless Tfreestyle is up for it...which i doubt

·
Registered
130 Posts
I couldnt really do payments without having the product in hand before shipping. You can always pay using a credit card through paypal and just pay that off

1 - 20 of 21 Posts