Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Porsche (Brembo) Boxster Calipers FS $500 OBO

Selling my Porsche Brembo Calipers I bought about 5 years ago from ECS (go to ECS tuning site if you need more info. They came off my B5 Passat. It comes with all the Hardware and Adapter. I recently grit blasted it using 240 grit aluminum oxide because they were really dirty. They are ready for you to paint your favorite color. I'd prefer local sale. Willing to meet in CT, but will ship in US,CAN,PR at extra cost to buyer. $500 or make me reasonable offer.You can contact me on my cell 860.634.6837 >>> BEST WAY TO GET A HOLD OF ME IF YOU REALLY WANT THEM.Thanks,Glenn

SOOOOLLLLLLDDDDD!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,536 Posts
Beautiful. Nice prep work. :wrench:

·
What time is Matlock on?
17,312 Posts
Nice. I paid the same and didn't get them in this shape....killer deal.

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,883 Posts
he lives! bumping this one for a great deal. seller is a solid guy, folks.

how's the little one doing?

·
Premium Member
4,536 Posts
Do the adapters work with stock carriers/in place of stock carriers/with TT carriers for use with 312mm discs? :angel:

·
What time is Matlock on?
17,312 Posts
seriously doubt it Keith....besides, you only need hangers for the A8 upgrade, not adapters.

·
Premium Member
4,536 Posts
seriously doubt it Keith....besides, you only need hangers for the A8 upgrade, not adapters.
So how do these bolt to hubs, with just the adapters only? If so, then what size discs will they require? Just askin'... :angel:

·
What time is Matlock on?
17,312 Posts
Adapters only. Rotors are 12.3. The ECS kit 2v2 gets you the 13" rotors and hangers that would be attached to the adapters, iirc

·
Premium Member
4,536 Posts
Kewl. :cool:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Keith,
Adapters only as mentioned by swcrow17. As far as the rotors ECS has them listed as 312mm x 25mm which I believe are the same size as Audi A8's.

ANYBODY Want Theses!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,536 Posts
I want. Not good timing. In the middle of another spend. :wrench:

·
Premium Member
4,536 Posts
I am running 312mm with the OE calipers on TT (genuine Audi, not aftermarket) carriers installed in April. It stops now like I drove a spike in the ground. But I agree I am gonna need something with a little more bite, or at least a lot more pad area so they wont overheat on grocery store runs. ;)

·
Premium Member
4,536 Posts
PM sent. :whistle:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.