1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
Find a local paintless dent removal. I had one in my black Si removed and even with as anal as I am I was happy. You couldn't tell there had EVER been anything in that area.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Find a local paintless dent removal. I had one in my black Si removed and even with as anal as I am I was happy. You couldn't tell there had EVER been anything in that area.
Paintless dent removal seems popular. Might I ask where it was you had that done? I have a few good dents in the car and as we live in the same area, could use a good name. :D

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
Paintless dent removal seems popular. Might I ask where it was you had that done? I have a few good dents in the car and as we live in the same area, could use a good name. :D
Oh snap, you're in Antelope. It was a shop on Greenback across the street from Albertson's where Antelope and Madison meet right before you get into Folsom.

Took about an hour.

·
Registered
594 Posts
I have used the dent-king dent puller purchased from DAPS a few times on my car & parents cars w/ lots of luck..does a great job...also with no paint flaking or chipping....really depends on where the dent is located and to what degree the damage is....

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
I googled "ft wayne dent repair" and found at least 3 places that do it. It's the only way to go for door dents. That's also what all the car dealers use.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts