Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw an RSX on my way to work this morning with a Honda badge on the hatch lid, and a 'Type R' sticker on the side. These in addition to the STi type wing on the back and CF hood. WHAT WAS THAT THING? Honda? Integra? STi? I give up.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
I don't know about the type-R badge but the Honda badge is a Japanese spec badge since Acuras are sold as Hondas in Japan (no Acura in Japan).

It would be like us putting on badging that's only available in Europe.

-Gene

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
probably the new a-spec rsx w/ the factory wing

·
Banned
3,172 Posts
3U36 said:
I don't know about the type-R badge but the Honda badge is a Japanese spec badge since Acuras are sold as Hondas in Japan (no Acura in Japan).

It would be like us putting on badging that's only available in Europe.

-Gene
Like my 20 V badge! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I'm a ricer!!!!!! :cry: :p

Nah, I'm so sick of people who can't dress their cars correctly. Like the infamous Type-R 88 Civic Hatchbacks I always see. :roll: Who in the hell are they trying to kid? :???: But then again, it's their ride and it only makes ours look that much better.

-Harry

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I still maintain that the best example of (maybe accidental) badge humor is the VTEC badge I once saw on a V6 Mustang... :wink: I couldn't stop laughing for awhile... 8) Regardless, here's some shameless ricer-humor for you guys:

and my personal favorite:

:p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts