Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
PassatWorld Staff
12,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I created the thread because the mods weren't replying to my PM, not to make them look bad. If they can't reply to a PM in a few days then maybe they need to take the job more serously. Also what Pson did is no worse than 1/5th of the things you post.

And I don't report a post. I call people out on it. Plus the mods would never ban you anyways so why bother. Lets just say I liked Passatworld better when people had more class on here. I now see that anything goes.

With that being said, how's the wife?
The "wife" is just fine, thank you. She is doing great, and so am I. We are best friends. Really, I'm not just saying that in retort. That's the truth. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Like I said in the other thread, keep it coming. The more you spew, the better I look. I think I'm getting a little bit younger just because of you. :heart:

BTW, in spite of the fact that it pissed me off, I admire you for sticking up for your friend. That's important. :thumbup:

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,899 Posts
just a reminder of a few things here, guys and girls...
1. moderators here are much more tolerant of what people post here in the BH than on other websites; many other websites like PW do not have a BH or a place where you can post some of the stuff that gets posted in here.

2. the rules Rusty posted at the beginning of this thread still apply.

3. moderators don't get paid to take your crap. if you have an axe to grind with a moderator, grind it respectfully - while they are generally more tolerant of things you might say than the average user here, insulting them or showing great disrespect isn't in your/anyone's best interest. you can disagree with a mod but not show contempt or not be disrespectful. all of the moderators on this site volunteer their time and energy to make sure the information on this site is accurate, flows logically, makes sense, and is reasonably well organized. I think we as a team do a pretty good job, regardless of how some of you feel about us personally.

4. this website is not a democracy. you don't have an equal vote in how this place is run. if that matters to you, find some other place on the web to hang out.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
just a reminder of a few things here, guys and girls...
1. moderators here are much more tolerant of what people post here in the BH than on other websites; many other websites like PW do not have a BH or a place where you can post some of the stuff that gets posted in here.

2. the rules Rusty posted at the beginning of this thread still apply.

3. moderators don't get paid to take your crap. if you have an axe to grind with a moderator, grind it respectfully - while they are generally more tolerant of things you might say than the average user here, insulting them or showing great disrespect isn't in your/anyone's best interest. you can disagree with a mod but not show contempt or not be disrespectful. all of the moderators on this site volunteer their time and energy to make sure the information on this site is accurate, flows logically, makes sense, and is reasonably well organized. I think we as a team do a pretty good job, regardless of how some of you feel about us personally.

4. this website is not a democracy. you don't have an equal vote in how this place is run. if that matters to you, find some other place on the web to hang out.
I think you all do a good job, too. I appreciate and respect your work, and wouldn't have the patience to do it, myself. I also think the more democratic the better. The more voices the better. Banning a guy doesn't smash his line. If his line needs smashing, deconstruct it and dissolve it. We all learn more that way.

BTW, where is Rusty?

41 - 53 of 53 Posts