Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
My intake has Emphysema
7,712 Posts
tpitt, I don't think it wasn't only meant for you. there are plenty of people who post in the BH who resort to name-calling, intentional insinuations, and worse. Rusty is simply pointing out that it is starting to get out of hand, and he'd like to see it tempered to philosophically arguing the topics of the day and keep insults out of it.

no one is going to censor noobs, since they often have plenty to contribute. we don't care what your age is - rusty and I, for example, aren't that far behind you. we don't care what your occupation is. we're here at this website as members of an online community drawn together by the common bond of our love and enjoyment of VW Passats, and the information exchange here is priceless.
:beer:
Sniff..(tear).....beautiful. Just beautiful.:cry:

·
PassatWorld Staff
12,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
tpitt, I don't think it wasn't only meant for you. there are plenty of people who post in the BH who resort to name-calling, intentional insinuations, and worse. Rusty is simply pointing out that it is starting to get out of hand, and he'd like to see it tempered to philosophically arguing the topics of the day and keep insults out of it.

no one is going to censor noobs, since they often have plenty to contribute. we don't care what your age is - rusty and I, for example, aren't that far behind you. we don't care what your occupation is. we're here at this website as members of an online community drawn together by the common bond of our love and enjoyment of VW Passats, and the information exchange here is priceless.
:beer:
Ditto that. :beer: :beer:

·
PassatWorld Staff
12,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
What's Easter? Is that the pagan holiday that the asshat Inquisitioners appropriated into Christianity?

·
PassatWorld Staff
12,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
A little more added:

OK, I'm tired of the screen-name bastardization. It's an insult to the community. I will start infracting members who purposely alter screen names in a derogatory manner. You get enough infractions, you get banned.

·
One more time, and I'm outta here
5,841 Posts
I just wanted to post that even long time members don't follow the rules of the Blackhole. Look at Rusty's reply in the thread below. Wow, he is a hyprocryte.

http://www.passatworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254015

For what it's worth, there is a double standard. Just remember these things when you post because what may be a rule for you might not apply to others on here.

·
PassatWorld Staff
12,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I just wanted to post that even long time members don't follow the rules of the Blackhole. Look at Rusty's reply in the thread below. Wow, he is a hyprocryte.

http://www.passatworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254015

For what it's worth, there is a double standard. Just remember these things when you post because what may be a rule for you might not apply to others on here.
Oh, here we go, more pissing and moaning.
Yes, I indeed did exactly what you said.
I did it to make a point - that the whole damn thread offended ME so greatly that I was willing to break my own rules.
If it offended YOU that greatly, why didn't you use the damned "Report A Post" function?
I have to assume it's for the same reason you started that stupid useless thread - to try and make the Moderators look bad.
So I obliged you and made this Moderator look really bad.
Big Effing Deal. :sleep:

·
One more time, and I'm outta here
5,841 Posts
Oh, here we go, more pissing and moaning.
Yes, I indeed did exactly what you said.
I did it to make a point - that the whole damn thread offended ME so greatly that I was willing to break my own rules.
If it offended YOU that greatly, why didn't you use the damned "Report A Post" function?
I have to assume it's for the same reason you started that stupid useless thread - to try and make the Moderators look bad.
So I obliged you and made this Moderator look really bad.
Big Effing Deal. :sleep:
I created the thread because the mods weren't replying to my PM, not to make them look bad. If they can't reply to a PM in a few days then maybe they need to take the job more serously. Also what Pson did is no worse than 1/5th of the things you post.

And I don't report a post. I call people out on it. Plus the mods would never ban you anyways so why bother. Lets just say I liked Passatworld better when people had more class on here. I now see that anything goes.

With that being said, how's the wife?

·
0 Posts
Wow I personally have never seen a moderators thread get jacked while he was still in it! Amazing.

·
6th Grade
14,918 Posts
I vote for me as moderator. I am the last John Wayne in this town and you can all bet your asses I wil shape this shit UP. It will be fun because I have never made any pretense as being fair or nice or genteel. It would drastically reduce membership that first few days as I punt all the dead weight, and there would be all the self-imposed bans of people in open mutiny over my being made moderator, but them leaving would be for the best as I'd ban their sorry butts for questioning the newly-almighty Sharky.

As I think back, I was at one time asked by a current mod if I would be interested in being a mod myself. I can't imagine why they didn't go through with it....

21 - 40 of 53 Posts