Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be ordering one this week from the liberty group buy and would love to see pics. Also, does it replace the whole lower bumper or is it a piece you attach on. I have never seen one off of a car so I'm not sure what just the spoiler looks like.

·
Registered
621 Posts

My B5(.0) with Votex front spoiler and Votex fogs.

TGH

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks great. Would I be able to put mesh right below the license plate? Or I was thinking of having the vertical plastic pieces painted also. Has anyone done this?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Questions:

1. Are you in a group buy for Vestatec or Votex?

2. Is that a pic of the Vestatec or Votex fogs?

The reason that I ask is that I understand that the Votex are no longer being sold brand new (therefore, you would have to purchase 2nd hand - so there would be a premium to pay for it). I think that I've seen someone post like 450.00 in the classifieds. I think that the Vestatecs are going for 250.00 at PGPerformace.com.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I'm in the liberty GB. I would like to see more pics if anyone has them. The search function just works terrrible so thats why I am doing this. Mine is actually on order and scheduled to arrive Wed. :D

·
Registered
621 Posts
rcaton1 said:
Questions:

1. Are you in a group buy for Vestatec or Votex?

2. Is that a pic of the Vestatec or Votex fogs?

The reason that I ask is that I understand that the Votex are no longer being sold brand new (therefore, you would have to purchase 2nd hand - so there would be a premium to pay for it). I think that I've seen someone post like 450.00 in the classifieds. I think that the Vestatecs are going for 250.00 at PGPerformace.com.
The picture I posted shows the B5.0 Votex front spoiler and the Votex fogs. I got the spoiler from Liberty and the fogs from the classifieds (about three or four years ago). Everything you see pictured is OEM including the Hella HIDs.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I was going to ask if those were HID's ... the look is definitely HOT. What did you pay for the Votex's? Oh and do you have a website for Liberty?

·
Registered
665 Posts
Its got that JDM look with the Amber Corners. I was thinking about putting mine back on MY98

ThosHrubecky said:

My B5(.0) with Votex front spoiler and Votex fogs.

TGH

·
Registered
621 Posts
rcaton1 said:
I was going to ask if those were HID's ... the look is definitely HOT. What did you pay for the Votex's? Oh and do you have a website for Liberty?
IIRC, I paid about $250.00 for the Votex fogs. It was some time ago so I'm not entirely sure of the price. Here is a link for Liberty. They are a sponsor of cB5. Keep looking above at the banner adverts and eventually you'll see them.

Forever Amber!

TGH

1 - 13 of 13 Posts