Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
make me offers need the items out of my garage. I'm located in Sanford,Fl 32773.........
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
make me offers need the items out of my garage. I'm located in Sanford,Fl 32773.........
www.facebook.com

Passat World Members
The Passat World Community was founded in August of 1999, known then as Club B5, in the interest of promoting knowledge about the B5 Passat, and cooperation and camaraderie amongst its members. Join...
www.facebook.com
www.facebook.com

·
Registered
1 Posts
Headlights still available by chance? Also does anyone know if the sedan headlights are compatible with the wagon headlights? I'm assuming they are

·
Moderator/Administrator
24,176 Posts
yes, they are. B5-B5 and B5.5-B5.5

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey everyone it's been a very long time since I've been on the forum. My Passat has finally seen it's last day on the road. I'm putting out a feeler for what anyone might need off my passat. Everything is up for sale. Please send me a pic or part number and description of what you need. I will start taking my car apart in the next month. Here are a few of the last pics I took of my passat.
View attachment 85138

View attachment 85114

View attachment 85122

View attachment 85130

View attachment 85146

View attachment 85154
Any parts left? Looking for manual xmsn. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I need these parts out of my garage. I want these parts to go out in the B5 community. I'll sell all of the engine ,suspension, headlights and interior part for $1500 OBO. Check out previous posts. I prefer local pickup .

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
OK!!!!! The Koni FSD and Hella Headligfhts Sold and Shippped . I need the other parts gone asap!!!! Make me offers so I don't have to throw these parts out. I will ship if needed, but I prefer local pickup if possible.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
I have 42 designs high flow cat and tectonics 2.5" down pipe for an automatic transmission B5.5. $400 shipped OBO

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi. I'm looking for all sorts of interior parts. Such as:
Driver's seat (electric)
Front passenger seat (electric)
glove box (incl. latch hardware)
rear accessory bin (rear of center console)
Please let me know if any of those things are available. Thanks.
DG

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
To all the Passat World Members I'm offering all my B5.5 parts to anyone who can pick them up by May 31st for free. I need them gone or they will be trashed on June 1st. There are 5 big bins of parts from my AWM motor I stripped. Again this is free now . I know someone can you use these parts. Even have new turbo with less then 5k miles ,techtronics downpipe and 42 draft designs high flow cat. need this out of my garage. i'd like to see someone from the Passat community get these parts then the scrap yard.
Comment

Comments

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Hi. I'm looking for all sorts of interior parts. Such as:
Driver's seat (electric)
Front passenger seat (electric)
glove box (incl. latch hardware)
rear accessory bin (rear of center console)
Please let me know if any of those things are available. Thanks.
DG
Sorry I did not reply to your post I did not get a notification.no longer selling. If you live in central Florida I'm giving away all my B5.5 parts.I just need them gone by May 31st.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts