Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Hey Earl... I'm looking to have my A6 Tinted as well. There's a shop over in Fremont that uses Huper Optik tint and V-Kool... much better than 3M but the cost is higher. For the rear rollups and back window... it'll run about $350.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
I have the same questions as you man. This heat sucks and a black car dosent help any. Their is a truck shop here in elk grove that doses tinting, but I'm not sure if they will work on cars too.

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
Go to Eclipse window tinting on Auburn and Greenback. Bobby ain't the cheapest around (Rocky Mountain on El Camino and Pacific Auto Glass on Watt Ave are both less expensive). I didn't like the attitude I got at Rocky Mountain and Bobby was booked on the only free days I had so I went to Pacific and had my Mk3 Jetta and my wife's B5 done there. My brother has had 2 cars done there as well. I'd still go with Bobby if you can and don't mind paying a bit extra, but Pacific has been very satisfactory.

Paul :thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.