Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up? My name is Tony and I was just looking around for a good site for info on my 01 Passat 4motion 1.8 tiptronic and stumbled across Passat world. Is there any type of VW club going on here in Skitown? I'd like to find out if there is. I need to get some Ideas on how to pimp my Passat!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont have much money yet, the buy drained me! But in the future I'd like to start with a chip, and then possibly a turbo upgrade or exhaust. This is all new to me but I know that I want to go fast. I'm not really that concerned about making the car look better, I think it looks great as it is. Besides, I cant wait to see the look on those chumps driving their hot rods when I smoke them with my "what looks like" stock Passat

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
You sure it isn't an 04, 05 or 06 4motion 1.8t? You'd be on the right track looking into a chip as one of you first mods. Make sure you do suspension early too though. It is very important. You're gonna want to be able to handle the extra power around the curves.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those [email protected]$%#ds lied to me down at the dealership, The carfax report said it was a 4motion, but i looked under the car and there is no second shooter on the grassy knoll :) thats alright, not a big deal. Thats just less to worry about later on down the road when I do the suspension. Would you suggest doing a little at a time, or the whole package at once?

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I like to do as much as possible at once. It makes the car feel much better, and makes me think I got something for my money. What do you consider the whole package?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
shoks, springs, brakes, roters,tires, and rims. Lets face it, while youre in there you might as well you know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts