·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
James- NYC,NY

Name : James Posada
Where I reside: Some where in NYC
Car: 2002 VW Passat GLS

I bought the car about 2 months ago and was supposed to be my daily driver and my beater....I had recently gotten rid of a 98 tahoe to jump into my b5. I have been into vw's for over 7 years and i thought i can buy this fairly new passat and leave it alone and just drive it back and for from work and home...Of course just like all of you guys i can't leave the car alone and leave it stock. I need some major help cause the modding is too addicting and i'm running out of excuses for the mods to my girl. I tell her most is maintance and sh!t but she is starting to catch on. She tells me there is no way a 2002 needs that much work so soon....

Anyhow the car is Reflex silver with blk leather...Since i bought it I have done the euro switch,disabled the DRL, threw a set of hella HId's, tinted the car all around with lumar 20% tint including the windshield... 8)
I also have recently jumped on the group buy on the brakes, I have ordered a set of Koni coils, Purchased some new shoes for my baby set of 18" carlsons, also got the upper and lower eye lids..

Picking up this week will be the Mfd version D and will be painting the lowers on the car...After that i will be doing the stereo and finally will be doing the brush aluminum interior set up...I will try to post pics as soon as possible... :D

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
big byrd said:
hope you dont mind, had this pic from waterfest of two 'wicked' cars :wink:

Thats your B5.5? If so I recall seeing it nice job. :thumbup: Oh Yeah and Byrd I saw your ride as well. :lol:

·
Registered
528 Posts
Yo James whats up..
post some pics of that Bad boy..I peeped it after I saw you at Waterfest..Hotness in person. All I can say folks is this guy is sick when it comes to modding, I can only imagine what this beast is going to look like by next Waterfest.

John

·
Registered
220 Posts
James,

Fly ride, me and my brother met you at waterfest, and hollerd about your Saat for a minute. Your were telling me about the Brullen exhaust your were about to get...have you gotten it yet, let me know if you like.

Peace

Yale

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Guys sorry for such a late response as i thought my thread was dead since it had no pics yet....

I will be having better pics of my cars coming very soon....

By the way I have already started the process to upgrade my turbo to a ko4-15 with injectors and fpr.
I just recently jumped on a brullen group buy so the passat can have some more pep...

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks...
that grill is compliments of GoFastpassat... :D

and to answer the question the jetta is a vr6 turbo... :)

·
Registered
6,596 Posts
nice ride wicked. just curious, where u get ure lowers painted? i'm also located near nyc and wanted the same job. how much if u dont mind me asking???

1 - 20 of 22 Posts