Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a fun time, and it was great to meet all the other drivers... and like it's been stated before... the look on people's faces when 8 passats rolled through in a line was PRICELESS.

I had more pictures but they came out blurry or too dark :(

On the drive there... (There were two more guys behind my car as a note)

Alfredo's ride

CptCrunch's ride

Jason's (JEM)

Benny's (TX-B5.5)

Jose's

txpunk's

The lineup :D (There were two who didn't park with the line up due to a small parking lot... I'm sorry I missed you guys :( )

aaaaand random other cars around the EAG meet (some of these aren't even european but they still look good :p )

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TX-B5.5 said:
Nice pics alex.
We should all (and hopefully more next time) roll out to the Eag meet more often
I'd be all for it. A good use of a friday night. :)

·
Registered
27,428 Posts
Looks like a nice turnout. I hope to see some of you at the Texas meet sometime in the fall. I might even have a Passat again by then.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Damn I didn't realize how bad my car looks next to the others. Anyone know where I can get some good condition used S4 or A4 wheels?

·
Registered
253 Posts
looks like a cool little gtg. just wondering, anyone know if there is a grille like the b5.5 in the 6th pic for a b5?

·
Registered
127 Posts
BoyNextDoor said:
That is one f*in clean car. I want mine to look like it...
Thanks man -- it must be the lighting or xlon's camera work or something. Aside from the wheels, suspension and tinted tails, the exterior is pretty stock. I washed, clay-barred and waxed it a week prior to this g2g, but it has a lot of really small rock chips on the hood, etc. that don't seem to show in this pic.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
99b5mvca said:
looks like a cool little gtg. just wondering, anyone know if there is a grille like the b5.5 in the 6th pic for a b5?
yeah, look at the next picture down, that would be the seventh picture, the silver Passat on S4 wheels.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
we having a GTG before the next EAG GTG?

I look bad in this pic. Didn't realize how bad until I get put up next to other B5's, so I made a couple cosmetic changes. Just wanted to know about the B5 GTG so I can show it off to the VW crowd that would appreciate it.

·
Registered
372 Posts
xylon said:
aaaaand random other cars around the EAG meet (some of these aren't even european but they still look good :p )

Is that Mike's 337?? It's come along way!! I see Denim's tropic orange in the background as well.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I will be, the question is, does the B5 crowd want to meet before hand or at Mission?

I think Benny said he's going.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I know this isn't the classifieds and I am not selling, I'm giving away a K&N air filter that is in desperate need of a cleaning. Its in good shape, after having to buy an MAF I don't want it. Free to another local B5 owner, I can bring it at the next GTG, just let me know.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts