Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I think this is the biggest GTG we ever have. We had more than 10 cars showed up. I learned something new, too. I discovered the handle behind the trunk lid. It's amazing! :p

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I like the twins shot... cool. :D

I really need to organize a GTG here. Maybe my VW will sponsor it, they have before. It seems like so much fun and good times.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
so who was there?
and who is that attractive looking women in the grey shirt and jeans? :poke:

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
whoa settle down there 2.0GTI that's dridge11's girl. And yeah she has a Passat too. She had hers first! :thumbup:

I thought we had 11 Passats plus a Jetta TDI and a mk3 GTI total for the day. We had maybe 3 people who couldn't make it. I thought there were more DFW members. If you are out there check the events page once in awhile guys! Anyway this was the biggest Ive gone to yet. Dridge11 said BBQ and people came out! :bow:

·
Registered
150 Posts
pancreas said:
The way she's drinking that bottle of water...
Good point...what am I doing up here talking with you guys, I'm going downstairs.

She actually commented about that today when I told her she was in a picture from the meet on this site.

·
Registered
621 Posts
dridge11 said:
She actually commented about that today when I told her she was in a picture from the meet on this site.
Yeah, but which is her car?

TGH

·
Registered
621 Posts
Eiki said:
What kind of rims are those on the Passat with the (Votex?) fogs?

TGH

·
Registered
150 Posts
[quote="ThosHrubecky

TGH[/quote]

In the picture above her drinking the water...the black car closest up is my W8, the silver one after that is her 1.8T, both 2002. Both stock as well.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Sorry I couldn't make it...working as usual. I was hoping to install my 3 spoke steering wheel and show off a few goodies. Oh well...next time.

steve

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
dridge11 said:
[quote="ThosHrubecky

TGH
In the picture above her drinking the water...the black car closest up is my W8, the silver one after that is her 1.8T, both 2002. Both stock as well.
Makes me wonder what I was thinking in that pic (I'm wearing the white t-shirt). Here are some of mine, note the hotdog dropped on the ground. Thanks everyone especially dridge11 for the bbq that was awesome!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
About this Discussion
29 Replies
18 Participants
PZ
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing