Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Not bad at all. If you are looking for advice on your next mod, get some suspension work done and drop that thing. Closing up the wheel gap will not only improve the handling but make it look so much better (that's what I'm saving my pennies for as we speak)

Laters,
-Chris

·
Registered
521 Posts
welcome to the club, you'll find too much info here to ever stop thinking of modifications! i've had my b5 for about a year, and i love it. hope you've enjoyed yours as much as i have mine :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Haha, don't let A-Tiller fool you, 99% of everyone on this forum is great.
For springs, most people recommend the Eibach Pro Kit which includes both springs and shocks. Welcome to the club :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
Drop it like it's hot. :D :p Hey, if VW put more chrome on the car, so can you :lol: Welcome aboard. Fair warning. You will be harangued here at some time for asking a perfectly valid question. This is still a great place to learn about your car. Happy modding.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
No...99% of the people here are cool unless you have chromed wheels and/or a gold package. ;)

Welcome..

·
Registered
745 Posts
ChkYaHead said:
No...99% of the people here are cool unless you have chromed wheels and/or a gold package. ;)

Welcome..
lets not forget the alteza tail lights! those are the 3 things that ppl will hate u for in this club, chrome wheels, gold package and alteza tail lights!

A-tiller, wth man, remember that post of urs saying sorry about u beeing very impolite at times? was that just a waste of bandwidth?

WELCOME TO THE CLUB, you will like it here!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
You know, those wheels actually aren't that bad... and the tires look pretty nice, too.

Koni adjustable dampers and Vogtland springs! That is only if its a 1.8T... are you chipped?

And A-Tiller does that to everyone who's not lowered. Inlcuding me. But I have a W8, nyah, nyah! :p

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.