Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
chucchinchilla and I hung out in the city tonight and took some pics! time to be a picture pimp 8)

@ Baker beach before we got kicked out by the ranger...

pic from baisee running from the car trying to mow her over

Those were at the Legion of Honor in SF

Chrissy Field with a view of the GG bridge

Palace of fine arts.....wanted to take pics there but no parking :cry: SOOO PRETTY!

Sutter and Stockton garage @ union square

:lol: ENJOY!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Never thought the Sutter stockton garage would make a good place for photos until I saw yours posted. I know that garage to well. I use to park there for meeting at my old companies office on Bush street.

the other shots are cool now try getting the same shot in front of the legion of Honor building during the day that would be cool.

Pete

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
A-Tiller-the hun said:
nice pics man... :thumbup:
yea MAN! baisee has a sweet car, he da MAN lol

hey boob.. hows you take that one pic with the light drag but you kept the lines on the road still? did u do that with ur cam? what function u use?

:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
IDriveB5 said:
A-Tiller-the hun said:
nice pics man... :thumbup:
yea MAN! baisee has a sweet car, he da MAN lol

hey boob.. hows you take that one pic with the light drag but you kept the lines on the road still? did u do that with ur cam? what function u use?

:thumbup:
hahahah actually no stinky i didn't use a funtion on the camera. We were in the middle of the road and i had the tripod and put the camera on night flash, slow exposure.... so it flashed and the car came, chucchinchilla and my friend yelled for me to get out of the way but i wanted to wait for the picture to finish taking.........not enough time so i grabbed the tripod and it took while i went running :lol:

and yes, I am the MAN :wink:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.