Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
having trouble posting pics from my camera phone. anyone feel like hosting my pics?
TIA

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that was quick...thanks

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
t3/t4 turbo 48 trim, 50 a/r, stage 3 compressor wheel. tial external wastegate, adj. fuel pressure regulator, billet fuel rail, apexi super air fuel controller, and greddy 60mm egt w/ memory.

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
From the ashes & rubble, emerges the new heart & soul of the fire breathing beast. In the wake of failure, triumph will prevail. When this beast fell, the masses mistakenly beleived that the fire was extinguished & the mighty silver monster had been slain. Whoa to the disbelievers! Nay I tell you... let us not sleep 'til her wrath is fully dispensed! For when it is, all the haters from everyland shall quake in the shadow of Bel's mighty stallion. Mark my words... the brief glimpse you have been bestowed is a foreshadowing of the return of the king! For in the heat of battle, the beast will be reborn... and its strength & soul will have been forged by the only the mightiest of the B5 warriors.

Damn Bel. No time wasted! :shock: :bow: :bow:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
10 Participants
julianfang
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing