Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
I think its HOOOOTTTT. :bow: :bow: the only thing to make it hotter, tinted tails, bright red just doesn't go to well with black and tinted windows

BTW - what suspension/drop are u running :thumbup:

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Jeff. Thanks for the kind words bro! I am wondering what to do with the tails. I was going to get some of the black chrome Altezza types but I saw on e in real life and it was way to ricey... So I need a way to tint these things now... As for the suspension, I am running a full Eibach Pro System, Springs and Dampers (2. 25") and boy does this thing ride nice... BTW, what tyre pressures are you guys running on 18's? Curious because I am on 36 - 37 psi and the Yoko AVS 102's seem quite hard... (like you feel little ripples and cat eyes somthing chronic!)

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Perfect drop, tell us something about. :thumbup:
you should wait it seam that FK will start to sell rear lights based on LEDs there are somewhere on forum pics for Golf, they look really great.
You just put tips, right?
Looks great even with almost stock exterior :thumbup:

·
Registered
11,542 Posts
Nice drop, clean exhaust treatment (Zender Exhuast Blend 0 TX-B5.5)! :thumbup:

I don't think you have anything to worry about. :wink:

You and a couple people have me curious. Do the Eibach Pro-Systems from overseas drop over 2 inches? The Pro-Systems stateside only still drop 1.2 - 1.35 inches. This is the 2nd time in a week I've heard of a Pro-System dropping over 2 inches.

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
Sweet Variant! :bow: :bow:

Question what rims are you rolling on cause I like em? :thumbup:

·
Registered
665 Posts
They look like Breyton Magic Racing. BMW Exclusive - Filled and Redrilled or Adapters ??

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
Phatdub said:
They look like Breyton Magic Racing. BMW Exclusive - Filled and Redrilled or Adapters ??
Thats what I figured but wasn't sure from the angles. :wink:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Sweet, black always looks good with chrome, no matter what, :thumbup:

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi guys! Thanks for the support dudes! Yeah, they be Breytons, filled and redrilled by one of the F1 Wheel guys in the area. I am curious about the tails tho' Nenad cause I would like to do something different in that area. And to all those of the Eibach questions, yes, the O/S springs seem to drop between 2 and 2.25" and they are the graphite composite types. What do you guys get in NA? The exhasut system is currently only tips but I am considering an SC not too far down the track and I want some help in designing a V6 exhaust system currently without encountering drone. I am told that its the centre muffler that robs power... Any help from you guys and gals would be duly appreciated! :bow: :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
iconnx said:
Hi guys! Thanks for the support dudes! Yeah, they be Breytons, filled and redrilled by one of the F1 Wheel guys in the area. I am curious about the tails tho' Nenad cause I would like to do something different in that area. And to all those of the Eibach questions, yes, the O/S springs seem to drop between 2 and 2.25" and they are the graphite composite types. What do you guys get in NA? The exhasut system is currently only tips but I am considering an SC not too far down the track and I want some help in designing a V6 exhaust system currently without encountering drone. I am told that its the centre muffler that robs power... Any help from you guys and gals would be duly appreciated! :bow: :thumbup:
Supersprint is the only one to offer full system (from international Co.'s)
Headers (manifolds)
resonator (mid part)
mufflers
high flow cats (tough they are very expencive)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
16 Participants
ONEPHATPASSAT
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing