Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Daily fresh, car painted yesterday.
Pics from Swedish exibition today. First Pro Street styling kit on a B5 in Sweden. Sorry for the size of the pics.....

I like the wheels, he needs some large ones on that wide body....I think he runs 10' at the rear. It's not lowered yet.

·
1st Gear
17,568 Posts
:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Sorry, dont like the wide body....wing.....fake roof scoop....and its not lowered?

This kind of a car has been posted here before....and noone liked it....now in silver.....everyone likes it.

Here is the pic of the other one...

:crazy:

Show the pic of the back....I want you to show those Alteezas....that might change some of these minds....

You guys like those bumpers hanging in the backround also??? :p :lol:

No offense to anyone....just my .02 cents

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This kind of a car has been posted here before....and noone liked it....now in silver.....everyone likes it.
I would say it's a 50-50 opinion so far....

The owner works for a Swedish tuning/styling company. I think the car is built mostly for showing their products.......

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
The rear wing KILLS the car and the scoop on the roof :crazy: What does that do :???:
The side mirrors are pointing to the Sky :crazy: The car cannot be lowered because he would be scraping the ground :crazy: So he's stuck with all that wheel gap......
Without those things I mentioned it would be a Sweet Ass Car :wink:

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
passaturbonium said:
:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Sorry, dont like the wide body....wing.....fake roof scoop....and its not lowered?

Here is the pic of the other one...

:crazy:

Show the pic of the back....I want you to show those Alteezas....that might change some of these minds....

You guys like those bumpers hanging in the backround also??? :p :lol:

No offense to anyone....just my .02 cents

Im not sure if that is the same car, makes sense.....but he was able to lower the car in those pics - unless they are Pshopped

*"Ville" looks like his car is a spokesman for MH - his car is on the website (hes got one hot car)! :bow:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
About this Discussion
32 Replies
28 Participants
MM
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing