2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
got it fixed! :crazy:

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool pictures.
thanks i know they arent great but you get the idea for now :)

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
anyone know whats a good cheap digital cam for me to buy :???:

·
Registered
6 Posts
2.0GTI, all major manufacturers now produce good digi cameras for relatively cheap. Check around on the web. I shoot a ton and buy a fair amount of gear from BH Photo in NY (www.bhphotovideo.com). I found a Powershoot A60 on their site for under $200.
It also depends on what you're shooting. This camera is quite slow (2.6 frames/sec.) for action/sequences, but is decent enough to print normal size photos (4x6 or 5x7) at good quality.
Anywho, there's plenty of choices. Just make sure it has more than 1.5 megapixels if you will be using it to make prints (as opposed to just web images). If you have any questions give me a shout.
Good Luck!

roasting rice in my wagon
:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Is that an RS6 or regular A6?

I have a 3.0 MP camera. I only paid $200 for it. Has all the bells and whistles too. But then again, I work for the company too. If you want more info then PM me.

Love the MkIII GTI! :thumbup:

Bee

·
Registered
575 Posts
kodomokid said:

I have a 3.0 MP camera. I only paid $200 for it. Has all the bells and whistles too. But then again, I work for the company too. If you want more info then PM me.

Bee
uhh...neither. A4

Darin

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Darin45 said:
kodomokid said:

Bee
uhh...neither. A4

Darin
You're right...it is an A4, my mistake...but IMHO you could save the sarcasm for Vortex, not CB5. :thumbup: Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
8 Participants
kodomokid
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing