Brake pedal: Phaeton 3D1 721 173
Acclerator pedal: Audi TT 8N1 721 647 B

I´m afraid that there will more mods follow :crazy: :lol:

·
Registered
3,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
Sirs :cool:

Had been looking for further illumination of my trunk.

Make-up lamp
3B0 947 109 A B41

Housing
3B0 972 702

New,before modded by soldering

after soldering

installed

Shots at daylight

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Sirs :cool:
Thanks for your replies.I´ m thinking of using my old 18" for winter tires.Any opinions??
You could. I'm not sure how your winter months usually are. In America, a lot of the states use chemical de-icer or salt on the roads to reduce ice build up. All that crap on the roads can really eat at your wheel finish.

What part of Germany are you in? It's been a long time but I lived in Koln for a little while. I Did a lot of traveling around Germany over those few months. I loved it. I really miss the great architecture, trains, beer, and good soccer.

- Alex

·
Registered
3,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
You could. I'm not sure how your winter months usually are. In America, a lot of the states use chemical de-icer or salt on the roads to reduce ice build up. All that crap on the roads can really eat at your wheel finish.

What part of Germany are you in? It's been a long time but I lived in Koln for a little while. I Did a lot of traveling around Germany over those few months. I loved it. I really miss the great architecture, trains, beer, and good soccer.

- Alex
I live in Northrhine-Westphalia near the dutch border.We use salt in the winter too.I´m not sure if it´s problematic to drive on 8.5 " and 225/40-18 in the snow(if some snow will fall).

21 - 40 of 610 Posts