Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 610 Posts

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry guys, don´t know how to upload pics on this fucking time destroying machine.Have to beg my brother-in-law to help me:(

·
Registered
57 Posts
You need a place to host your pics.

Does your ISP give you webspace? If not, there are plenty of places that offer free hosting.

You need to upload your pics onto the webspace/hosting site, then link to the pics here.

I would be happy to help you, if you would like.

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mmmmmh,I have to confess that i´m only a craftsman and not a key-clown,so i will thank you for any help i can get.Actually in just know where to switch on/off

·
Registered
217 Posts
Uh oh no pics

Looks like your pic's didn't go through..use the test forum before you post on here. as previously stated use www.photobucket.com once you've uploaded the picture use the IMG link and when you write your post on here, past the full IMG link. Look forward to seeing it.

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Had forgotten my description list:
Motor:
85kw / 115 ps 1.9 TDI PD

K+N Filter:
In:
Blaupunkt Alicante CD Radio with steerwheel remote control
Blaupunkt Velocity 2-way speaker system VX 170.2 (front+rear doors)
Fischer CD storage box beneath armrest
Sportseats,Climatronic,Cruise control (added),Power windows,wireless remote controlled power doors,4-spoke leather steering wheel,red LED illuminated shift knob,in-car mounted cellular phone AEG Telecar, additonal Bluetooth hands-free set for Motorola RAZR V3 (Nokia 8210 on the pic isn´t actual,hated the knob in the ear),Velour floor covers with "Wolfsburg Edition" badges,
Out:
Steel stock rims 6.5x15 with Michelin snow tires 195/65-15 and wheel covers,Alloy wheels AEZ Bimo 8.5x18 30mm offset ,f.a. 225/40-18 with Yoko AVS;r.a. 255/35-18 with Conti SpoCo 2,Bilstein height adjustable suspension system PSS 14, Wiechers alloy strut-bar(not mounted yet,oxidises in my cellar),Chrome plated inox ledges on front grille,chromed ledges and honeycomb alloy race-grille in front bumper,Trimline modified taillights,H7 Osram bulbs "Cool Blue" ,Osram Diadem Designer indicator lamps (in front indicator)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Fantastic

Car looks Fantastic....that is one sweet ride. I love the color of it. Do you have the wolfsburg door pins in that thing....whats your next mod going to be?

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SpdTrap said:
Car looks Fantastic....that is one sweet ride. I love the color of it. Do you have the wolfsburg door pins in that thing....whats your next mod going to be?
Do not have,because none could tell me how to remove the OE and i´m too anxiuos to damage them by turning off with a pair of tongs.The next task for me will be replacing the 18" by 19"(because bigger will be a registration problem),and installing a pre-heater system.Both affords a lot of money,so i will depend it on my working overhours ´til end of this year.
By the way,thank you for naming the photobucket URL to me (SpdTrap and senseless 1707) .KarenMarie also did a good job by helping me.:thumbup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Love your ride. Looks really nice!!!
Where can you buy an in car phone like the one you have in yours. I've been looking around for one a while but have not found one yet...

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Vgard said:
Love your ride. Looks really nice!!!
Where can you buy an in car phone like the one you have in yours. I've been looking around for one a while but have not found one yet...
This phone is older than a T-Rex. Bought it in 1994 i think.AEG Telecar D-902 ,but as far as i know there are still Nokia´s produced.

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Sirs :cool:
Update/summary

Skoda Superb door-pins
6Y0 837 181 A 739

Sunglasses storage box (grey)
3B0 857 465 Y20

W8 map lamp (ambient light)grey, no sunroof, adapter required (own made)
3B7 947 105 F 2 EN

vmaxx foglights including genuine vag switch

H&R anti-roll bar

New remote for radio (old one was broken)

Audi A6 strut-bar (fits pretty good,better than aftermarket products.Konfuze says:"Each hole you don´t drill, doesn´t rust".)
Strut-bar: 4B0 805 645
Bracket:4B0 803 357 A
Bracket:4B0 803 358 A
Screw (4x): N 019 700 4

Auxilliary heater,very decadent :lol:

1 - 20 of 610 Posts