Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Awesome ride. I like the tinted tails on Candy White. I've never seen it before but it works perfectly with the tinted windows.

Couple questions:
Where did you get your lowers painted? Are you noticing any chipping problems with them?

Also, what light bulbs do you have for your high beams and in your clear corners? I have HIDs but I want to put something in my high beams so they better match the HIDs and I want to get rid of the yellow tint in my clear corners.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
4MyPassat said:
Awesome ride. I like the tinted tails on Candy White. I've never seen it before but it works perfectly with the tinted windows.

Couple questions:
Where did you get your lowers painted? Are you noticing any chipping problems with them?

Also, what light bulbs do you have for your high beams and in your clear corners? I have HIDs but I want to put something in my high beams so they better match the HIDs and I want to get rid of the yellow tint in my clear corners.
My friend at Phoenix Auto Craft did it for me, as far as chipping yes I had a few problems, its gonna be repainted again with new paint and new clear coat spray will be used. As far as Candy white its M5 Alpina White, my car was repainted, you can't see very well on a picture but in person you can tell a difference. I am using H1 bulb.

·
Registered
427 Posts
correct me if im wrong but are those pics taken at on eof the USC off-campus housing complexes?

·
needs more cowbell
5,946 Posts
looks beautiful. i love the front apron :thumbup:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Where did you get the mirrors?

turbochargedb5 said:
4MyPassat said:

Couple questions:

My friend at Phoenix Auto Craft did it for me, as far as chipping yes I had a few problems, its gonna be repainted again with new paint and new clear coat spray will be used. As far as Candy white its M5 Alpina White, my car was repainted, you can't see very well on a picture but in person you can tell a difference. I am using H1 bulb.
Where did you get the driver and passenger side mirrors?

Wood

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
looks very good, i like theway that the rims fit :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Believe it or not, I was thinking to myself how everyone is kind of stagnant these days here in ClubB5.

But your car has single handedly changed my mind. B5 of the Month is actually getting very competetive. The mods are going to have a bunch of tough choices this year.

:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts