Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Ive never personally been a fan of DTM style tips, but the TT/Borla is a great setup :thumbup:

Do you like the sound? Some people say its kinda loud, ive been in a TT/Borla equiped car though and LOVED it.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I enjoy the sound. I had straight pipes coming out of the muffler before. I thought the DTM's would add an aggressive touch. It is a little louder too. I first heard the sound clip from another member post, can't quite remember who, but I loved it then and love it more now. Thanks Chois! Purchased in classifieds!

Next up are my H&R sport spring combo.

jgardner18

·
Registered
482 Posts
are those the full size DTM tips? i have the neuspeed exhuast w/ DTM tips and they stick out a good 2 inches...i've been wanting to have them shaved to be flush with the bumper (as yours are)

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought these would stick out further than they did. I actually would've liked that look as well. These are the full sized tips, I like the way they were installed. The custom exhaust shop actually had to cut more off of original muffler outlet than expected in order to keep the tips from having that dragging look. So they may sit a little further back under the car than yours.

·
Lock and Load
4,040 Posts
guys, do you know which one is better, the borla or remus? I want to change just the rear exhaust and a friend of mine offer me a remus dual exhaust, just the rear, not the whole catback. will it be mounted right or it's gonna be a mod? TIA

1 - 10 of 10 Posts