Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
needs more cowbell
5,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to finally post some pictures!!

imagestation...you know the deal. they work sometimes, others they don't. :crazy:

oh yea, back off on the 4x4 crap, i'm taking advantage of s_klass GBs immediately. :p

·
Registered
799 Posts
99blackmagic said:
oh yea, back off on the 4x4 crap, i'm taking advantage of s_klass GBs immediately. :p
Immediately can't come soon enough... So tell me do you use a step stool to get in and out of your ryde???? :p :poke: :wink:

Sorry Matt, I honestly couldn't resist.... Want some clear corners??? :lol:

·
needs more cowbell
5,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mike, it's ok. i knew someone would take a stab at the high rollin style. :poke:

thanks for all the compliments folks. i hope the snow's over and i can get the BBS back on the car. she's feeling ugly right now :roll:

and of course... :beer: :beer: to s_klass for hooking us up with the suspension we despirately needed

·
needs more cowbell
5,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
plenty of plans. some are in my profile in member section-click on the website button below. i'm jumping on the group buys like mad this year. grabbed up the turbo upgrade, just joined the neuspeed springs and am looking forward to the koni buy. little tike on the way so that's about all for a good while beyond maintenance. timing belt probably this fall and maybe snub mounts.

thanks for the compliments everyone. 8) makes all the gritting and gnashing of teeth from the wife worth it!! :lol:

·
needs more cowbell
5,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That'd be mornin' dew. those pics are from last summer/fall. it's dew on the windows. i took the pictures though because that is the look i want when i look for tint.

the wheels are BBS RC off a audi 2.7t a6 17 inchers. someday i'll find a set of the BBS or VW center caps. until then i'll have to mislead people :weirdo:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts