Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
5,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... So we got together a couple of weeks ago to do some work on Brant's :b55:. He started by lowering his car and two days later, we debadged the "passat" from the back and got rid of the daytime running lights, as well as a full outside detail. Here are the results. Mine was not washed while we took the pics :(, but it still looks good ;). Enjoy :thumbup:.

90Dub's car in the garage during the detail and debadging:

I can see my car in this one :biglaugh:

And the rest of the pics taken outside, sry, not much light, it was getting dark.

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
when you comin to vegas? you can detail mine! ;) awesome job! and great pics....very nice.

·
Registered
5,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
when you comin to vegas? you can detail mine! ;) awesome job! and great pics....very nice.
Heyt thanks man. By the way, i will be in Vegas soon (can't wait :nervous: ) for the Sema show. I will be getting there on the 31st :bowdown: first time in Vegas for me!!!.

and when in NY mine.
lookin good guys.
A bit too far but i did pick my MKII from Virginia and drove thru NY back in January :D

nice pics, its all about felloshippin'
Thank you and you are right about that :thumbup:.

thanks goes to rah for the pics:bowdown:
Your welcome bro, it just took me forever to post them :p

Great Pics! What kind of a suspension is he using now?
If you are asking about the :b55:, he is running Inthrax springs. If you are asking about me on my :b5:, i am running FK's but soon to be KW V2's :thumbup:.

Thanks to everyone for the comments :thumbup:.

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Nice shots. 90dub has a good looking ride, I love that dark blue, and the Inthrax springs give a really low drop. Is it just the springs or did the struts get upgraded as well? Seeing that and hearing about KW coilovers just makes me want to go lower than I already am. :banghead:
Yannick, you never offered to help detail my baby... (sniff:cry: ).

Good job guys! Hmmm, I'm feeling the need for a fall PNW G2G. ;)

·
Registered
367 Posts
just springs for now:( here soon the struts will be done:thumbup: ill chat with rah on thursday night about putting a gtg so stay tuned ;) any ideas ?

·
Thinks He is Slick
4,483 Posts
So he dropped Front - 1.6", Rear - 1.6" with Intrax? Hm this looks more than that to me :(, I like this drop, i need one bad too so i'm lookin around( talking about b5.5)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts