Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a B5.5 Wagon and my lovely wife and her wonderful shoes are scratching the door sills. :nervous: Plus it looks way too plain. :p

I was wondering if you guys and gals can help a dubber out! :D

Show me your pics!!! 8)

TIA,
Bernie

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Sorry, kinda off topic, but did you just sell some h&r sport springs on ebay? Otherwise Bump for door sills, my passenger sides are looking pretty bad.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I bought the D.Passatoo's pictured sills from the Hong Kong supplier. I have to warn you that the two back door sills are flat and would not fit the sill curve of my 2003 wagon. The front sills fit and look nice. I have seen pictures of sills for a W8 that have the rear ones curved but I don't know what the source was, maybe OEM.

·
the deal finder!
15,574 Posts
Marie said:
I bought the D.Passatoo's pictured sills from the Hong Kong supplier. I have to warn you that the two back door sills are flat and would not fit the sill curve of my 2003 wagon. The front sills fit and look nice. I have seen pictures of sills for a W8 that have the rear ones curved but I don't know what the source was, maybe OEM.
well, in that case, maybe dub-nation should just get the fronts.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wst said:
Sorry, kinda off topic, but did you just sell some h&r sport springs on ebay? Otherwise Bump for door sills, my passenger sides are looking pretty bad.
Nope, not me... it's probably some wanna be. :roll:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was just checking out the Group Buy Section and happen to find these.

Door Sill Protectors
* Front, Left & Rear, two required (3B0-853-803-A-4Q8)
* Rear Left (3B0-853-805-A-4Q8)
* Rear Right (3B0-853-806-A-4Q8)

Does anyone have pictures of these particular sills?

·
Registered
940 Posts
I saw these on the 2001 Jettas and figured it might just work on my car too since it's just a sticker. These stickers are about 3 bucks each from my dealershit and I used 3 pieces. 2 for the front and I cut the other piece in half and used it for the rear.

Not the greatest pimpest lookin ones, but at least no more scuff marks from 'em heels

·
Registered
214 Posts
I have the same ones as aldolicious77 and the rear ones dont fit either (on my b5)... but the guy I bought them for ended up letting me keep them for free.... so im just gunna use the back ones on my box or sumthing

·
Registered
1,815 Posts

Kamei Door Sills with Passat lettering.

I think PG Performance still has a set of these on their shelves :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts