Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess I might as well post this here, some people wanted to see it ..So here is a pic that I recently made as my Audiworld Sig.

JB

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
yo jay good to see ya still around I'll have to run into ya sometime at a show. Hope all is well...hit me up on AIM sometime sqplusdroptopz

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes they are LM's, Rich the bigger the better :shock: Im working on a smaller version :wink:

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mine Is a 03, the ultrasports were available as a 04 model. They didnt have the UltraSports when I got mine. plus $3k more hmmmm, maybe I would've got it but Iam happy with my 03. I personally dont like the shark fin.

Here are a few color pics as requested :wink:

JB

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ding, Ding, Ding you both win a prize :D , first pic was taken at Waterfest 1st week after I got the car, 2nd Pic Rich nailed it on the nose and the last pic was at Exchange Place Jersey City.

·
0 Posts
I get tired of your car sometimes................. considering it's in rotation on my xp screen saver! :bow:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
13 Participants
b5pr
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing