Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

Pic of boeserhood on my car. Thanks to Mike and Andre.

1K views 22 replies 18 participants last post by  turbochargedb5 
#1 ·
Today I finally got my Boeserhood, all I can say it looks awesome and made from high quality stuff. Biggest thanks to Mike, and Andre(aka on clubb5 as alnk52.
Mike is a great guy. He actually took the time to drive to LA from his place to bring me this hood. He could have shipped it to me but he went out of his way to bring it himself and installed it for me. He really made sure that everything looked perfect. There was a small gap between the hood and the fender,(problem was my fender) I told him that it wasn't a problem, but he insisted on taking off the fender and adjusting everything so it looked flawless. Not many people would do that nowadays.

If u wanna buy this hood u can contact Mike 760-680-8469
Or u can call Andre 760-662-0513.
Biggest thanks to Andre, and Mike.

Eugene.

See less See more
#5 ·
Eugene

You suck soooo much bro, I hate you man, I want that hood sooooo bad. errrrrrrrr, :mad: I am sooo mad that I cant get it due to short of funds!

But you car loooooooks sooooo bad ass Eugene :eek: :eek:

I love you car Eugene!!! :thumbup:

Rich :wink:

PS June 18th you coming bro? PM me let me know

#13 ·
That hood is definatly hott, with two t's. Cant wait to see what they look like with a scoop or vent.

#15 ·
turbochargedb5 said:
jeffsu350 said:
thats from the cf boser gb right..

cant wait for the b5.5 to come out

awesome hood and sweeeet car :bow:
Thank you :bow: yes hood from alnk52 group buy, I am very happy with the hood, great quality

Thank you Eugene for your Business... :wink: We are Glad that we were able to make you happy...... 8) Now show them what ya workin with... BOESER STYLE..:thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.