Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought i'd share some photos when i was on the Mediterrenean Cruise. Happened to be in Cannes for the film festival and at the same time in Monte Carlo for the week of the F1 GrandPrix. Although was not their during the race- i was lucky enough to be standing on the actual race track and spent a few minutes seeing all the sites- cars, beautiful people, and F1 stuff galore!!!. I definitely fell in love the the Smart City car-- wish they can bring those here in the states. Lots of Bentley, RR, Audi Rs6, Audi A3 , Mini, Smart, and VW NB convertibles. Passat Wagon are in abundance (all over europe- cruise also stopped in Barcelona, Rome, Naples, Florence, Athens, Turkey, Venice). Although i didnt see much "tricked out" passats- definetely saw a coulpe of slightly modified (cosmetically) Golfs, A3s, AlfaRomeos. I really also wish they can bring the Seat Toledo here- cool car!!!. I got some amazing souvenirs- from F1 Official Shirt, Athens olympic 2004 shirts, F1 cap, Ferrari shirt, Ferrari Cap, Mclaren Mercedes cap, BMW williams Cap, etc etc.

Here are 3 pics from Monaco:

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Looks like he's got 'em fixed now... I thnk that champagne car he's next to in the first pic is a Skoda Superb. Got any others posted, Tip? I'm green with envy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.