Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the forumn, and I was wondering how I can upload pics. onto the website. Can you guys give me some direction?:banghead:

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Find a host for your pictures online such as www.photobucket.com there are others so just find one that works for you.

After you setup a host for your pictures (like mentioned above) try the following in the "Test" section. PM me if you still have problems.

The above picture is your test. It is hosted online so this is what you will do when you get your pictures uploaded to a website. What you want to do is right mouse click on the picture and scroll down the window and left mouse click on "Properties" (at the bottom). That will open a new window. Go to the line that says "Address (URL). The information next to that is what you want to highlight and copy.

Now you just need to display it. You're going to paste that information you just copied between what I will call "Image book ends". The first book end you will use is
which is the last bookend.

Example:

The red shows the "bookends" that you will type in.
The blue shows the cut and pasted address(URL) of the hosted picture you want to display.

I hope this helps. FYI, if you want to try anything out it's best to go to the "Test" section of the forum.
Good luck

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Seattle... are those BBS LM's or a look-a-like??? whatever they are....they look hella sharp!!!!!

my gf has an 03 in the same color

1 - 5 of 5 Posts