Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been wanting to put a Leather Interior into my car for a while now. I have an opporuinity to purchase a complete fabric/cover replacement...Similar to the Katzkin... for a VERY good $$$... Only problem is, I am not really excited about the color. My car is a 99 Passat "Metalic Green" Although my 4 year old calls in "Kinda Bluish Greeny". Tan Interior. I was hoping to find someone with those magical powers of "PhotoShop" to show me what the interior would look like with this color Leather in it. 2 Problems. 1. While I have a sample of the color and material, I have been unsuccesful in posting the image but... I am going to try it here:

2. I don't have a picture of my Present Interior to work with...Or, request you PS Guru to work with :).. So, I have snatched an image from TheRoskShow182... The interior color is close to mine...Although MUCH better condition than mine:

And:

I REALLY don't know if I am doing this correctly or not but, I would GREATLY appreciate any help that you might be able to offer!!!

Thank ALL
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Russ :crazy:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Why is it that whenever I post, I get this... Sorry... Your are an idiot and have done something that will cause the world to stop rotating" error.???

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does anyone know why I am unable to get anything other than the Red X of Death on my posting!!! I thought that I was Posting it correctly...... :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
What i do is create a geocities.com account, upload the photos, rename the file as a .txt file, then link to the .txt file as a picture. most browsers should display it as a picture.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is anyone familliar enough with PhotoShop to help??? Is this an idiotic request?

I keep hearing references to the PhotoShop Elite...You know who you are!!! Are you up for the Challenge? :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts